What we do
An efficient power supply is a basic requirement for operating any plant. Unplanned production downtimes result in accidents, huge costs and profit loss. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that the automation industry demands a reliable power supply. According to this, sequences in our project planning and production are subject to continuous quality control.’
What we do
We like to say we are the Rolls Royce in quality and Rock ‘n’ Roll in speed of manufacture. These are the qualities that make it possible for us to work for numerous customers from all over the world.
Sinusmatik team is engaged in production of control panels according to the highest world standards, development and manufacture of outstanding electrical enclosures for vehicles and electrical installations for the automotive, railway and amusement industry.
In 2022, we are celebrating 15 years of existence, and we proudly continue to work with international clients from all continents for whom we have developed numerous prototype plants.
…We are happy to be able to nurture our country’s economy, as all our unique products are made in Croatia!
We are unique
What makes us special?
- Safety is our priority.
- Member of Electrosuisse association for electrical engineering, energy and information technology.
- Production according to EN 60 439-1/3 standard for the European market.
- First in Croatia to receive the UL Industrial Control Panel Certificate E342671 for production of industrial control panels in the electro engineering domain for USA and Canada.
- Compliance with all safety standards – secure and fail-safe connection of all components.
- Only the best materials from the best suppliers, so our employees have first-class resources and tools to perform their work.
- Quality reviews of all the factors involved in production.
Our current focus
- 3D modelling for all projects, creating designs for our workshop and project documentation.
- Production of control panels according to world standards.
- Development and manufacture of outstanding electrical enclosures for vehicles and electrical installations, preparing documentation for construction.
- Manufacture of all components needed for the project – bases, sheets, protection for fans, introductory panels and many more.
- System integration and engineering – we have a team of experts in the field of mechanical and electrical engineering for project development.
What services do we offer?
- Modern technology non-standard electrical cabinets tailored and built according to customer’s specific needs – every design is one of a kind.
- Solutions for building of electric vehicle prototypes, retrofitting older facilities in accordance to new valid standards.
- Creating workshop drafts and complete project documentation in E-plan, SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Assembling and labelling various electrical conductors, controlling all input materials.
- Carrying out projects for cabinets up to 5 meters wide and with a mass of up to 2.5 tons.
- Solutions for locations with a lack of space.
- Shipping facilities to all continents, packaging suitable for road and air transport according to the ISPM 15 standard, creating a packaging list in English or German.
- Facility servicing, repairs, organizing spare parts.
What to expect from us in the future?
- Investment in new, modern machinery and tools for mechanical processing.
- Upgrading our mechanical workshop, serial work, specifying roles in production and workshop automation to improve efficiency,
- Next-level control panel building.
- Expansion of our production and engineering facility, delivering complete products.
- Expansion to different branches of electro-engineering.
- Shifting focus to other industries.
Investing in qualified local personnel, to enlarge our multidisciplinary team – a wide spectrum of educated individuals will bring greater group competence.
Future of Sinusmatik is ‘full service’ – providing everything for our clients, from planning a draft on a blank piece of paper, to the complete solution and installation.
We want to offer whole solutions, in which we create our own products and are no longer dependent on control panel building.